Grace Compassion Home Health Care provides services to any person without regard to sex, race, age, disability, national origin, physical limitation, or religion. We are ready to assist, and It will be our privilege to discuss your individual needs.
WHY CONSIDER HOME CARE
- Care is delivered in the home.
- It’s less expensive than other forms Of care.
- Home care is safe.
- It promotes healing.
- It promotes continuity of care.
- Home care is comforting, personalized, and tailored to the needs of each individual. The patient is often happier at home and receives more care and attention from family, friends, and home health care professionals.
WHEN DO YOU NEED HOME HEALTH CARE?
People of all ages use home health care services. Home health care may be appropriate if you or your loved one:
- Have been discharged from a hospital or a nursing home and need additional care.
- Have short-term health care needs such as wound care, depression, increased anxiety, or change in appetite.
- Need assistance due to age or disability in order to remain at home (e.g. change in the ability to complete daily living activities)
HOME HEALTH CARE ADVANTAGES
A couple of years ago, the only option that was available if one needed home care was to rely on family or friends for assistance. The next choice, if this option was not available, was to depend on continued hospitalization, long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes. Grace Compassion provides a less expensive alternative to all these options.
HOW OFTEN WILL A HOME HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL VISIT?
The frequency of visits by a home health care professional will depend on the individual patient’s needs and treatment plan.
HOW LONG CAN I RECEIVE HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES?
The duration of home health care services will depend on the patient’s condition and treatment plan.